|11/10/2018||Best Friends 13.1 Relay and Ninja 13.1||Lewisberry, PA||11/17/2018||Best Friends 10K Relay and Ninja 10K||Mechanicsburg, PA|
|11/17/2018||Pie Gobbler 5K, 10K||Lancaster, PA|
|11/22/2018||Pie Gobbler 5K, 10K||Harrisburg, PA|
|11/24/2018||Pie Gobbler 5K||Mount Wolf, PA||11/25/2018||Best Friends 10K Relay and Ninja 10K||Galena, OH|
|12/15/2018||Best Friends 10K Relay and Ninja 10K||New Cumberland, PA|
|01/01/2019||New Year 5K, 10K||Harrisburg, PA|
|01/12/2019||Best Friends 10K Relay and Happy New Year 10K||Yoctangee Park, OH|
We need your help!
Our goal is to get a 10K or 13.1 mile relay in a number of locations in each state. We are currently looking for Race Directors.
We will train you as a race director.
Race Directors would be the following:
1. Setting up the cones for the course and measuring it.
2. Hand out bibs before the race.
3. Record bibs number on a sheet when they finish, this is so we can mail out awards for 1st place male team, 1st place female team and 1st place co-ed team.
4. Make sure everyone receive their medals when they finish.
5. Clean up and send back equipment to US Road Running.
The pay is between $100 and $600 per relay. Missy will be the race manager and will be doing all of the other work. They are small, simple events and a lot of fun.
We only need a .51 miles course for the 10K Relay or a 1.01 mile course for the Half Marathon.
Let me know if you are interested email Missy@usroadrunning.com.