The Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) has sanctioned this race as the Pennsylvania State Championship 7K for 2014
LOCATION: Kunkle Plaza, Harrisburg, PA
(The corner of Front and State Streets)
DATE: Friday, August 22, 2014
TIME: 7:00 PM
COURSE: A 7 Kilometer race starting in Kunkle Plaza between Front Street and the Susquehanna River. Runners will run on a macadam path along the river and finish just north of the Harvey Taylor Bridge.
Packet Pickup: Will be race day only starting at 4:00 PM at the YMCA, 701 North Front Street, Harrisburg PA 17101.
- Early-Bird pricing until March 31st. Rates will go up to $20 and $30 on April 1st.
- Showers will be available at the YMCA after the race.
- Quality hi-tech t-shirts are guaranteed to the first 200 to register.
- RRCA State Championship Plaques will be awarded to the Male and Female Winners: Overall, Masters (over 40), Grand Masters (over 50) and Senior Grand Masters (over 60). First place male and female in age1-18, 19-24 and each older 5 year age group will receive a State Champion age group Trophy. Second and third place trophies will be awarded in most age groups.
- FOOD and Awards will be in the YMCA Gym after the race.
TO BECOME A HARRC MEMBER, GO TO: www.HARRC.org
2013 HARRC After Dark
2012 HARRC After Dark
2011 HARRC After Dark