LOCATION: Kunkle Plaza, Harrisburg, PA
(The corner of Front and State Streets)
DATE: Friday, August 16, 2013
TIME: 7:00 PM
COURSE: A 7 Kilometer race starting in Kunkle Plaza between Front Street and the Susquehanna River. Runners will run on a macadam path along the river and finish just north of the Harvey Taylor Bridge.
Packet Pickup: Will be race day only starting at 4:00 PM at the YMCA, 701 North Front Street, Harrisburg PA 17101.
- Early-Bird pricing until March 31st. Rates will go up to $20 and $30 on April 1st.
- Showers will be available at the YMCA after the race.
- No pets or wheeled devices, please.
- Quality hi-tech t-shirts are guaranteed to the first 200 to register.
- Quality trophies will be awarded to fastest runners in 5-year Age Groups to 60+ for women and 70+ for men
- Inside Track gift certificates to the first, second and third overall male and female finishers ($100, $75 and $50). The first masters will receive $50.
- FOOD and Awards will be in the YMCA Gym after the race.
If you would like to volunteer to help HARRC with this race contact Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO BECOME A HARRC MEMBER, GO TO: www.HARRC.org
2012 HARRC After Dark
2011 HARRC After Dark